- Helena, MT, USA
- Part Time
We are currently looking for a part-time Lead Driver in the Helena, MT area. The Lead Driver is responsible for providing 100% on time deliveries through the completion of routes and stats at the mandated start and finish times and within specified time parameters. It is expected that the Lead Driver know all routes, in their assigned areas, and ensure that all routes and stats are completed.
Employees in this position will also be responsible for coordinating training of new Drivers. It is required that all employees, including the Lead Driver, interact with clients and drivers in person and over the phone with a positive attitude and report any major concerns or important observations to their supervisor. The Lead Driver must adhere to Company policies and procedures and regulatory compliance requirements and directives at all times.
- Learn all routes within designated area to be able to assist with coverage as needed.
- Organize and triage deliveries that are waiting to be delivered within an office or consolidation center. Coordinate with dispatcher regarding waiting deliveries.
- Assist with in person interviews with new driver candidates.
Must be able to drive in clement weather, i.e. snow, rain, ice, wind, as a medical courier service, we operate 24/7 - 365 days a year. The only exception is when the CDOT pulls their plows off the road, or the State Patrol advises NO TRAVEL.
Must maintain a valid driver's license in good standing as defined by Medical Logistics Solutions, Inc. policy. An automobile that is insured in accordance with state and /or Medical Logistics Solutions, Inc. requirements and is in good working order 90% of the time. Must provide a MVR and proof of insurance quarterly.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all full-time employees. All of our Medical Couriers must meet insurance eligibility requirements and possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check.
Requirements for qualified candidates:
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must pass a MVR check
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Must own and operate own vehicle of good operating condition
- Able to demonstrate customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must reside at location specified in job opening
We appreciate your interest in a career at our company. Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!